We're pleased to offer the following services in our Colleyville Veterinary Clinic:
- Annual Physical Exams
- Radiology - X-ray and Ultrasound
- In-House Labwork
- Heartworm & Flea Prevention
- Surgery (including spay/neuter)
- Local & General Anesthesia
- Radiowave Surgery
- Adoption Assistance
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- Geriatric/Senior Screening
- Diet Planning & Prescription Medication
- Boarding (Please call in advance due to limited space. Must be current on all vaccinations, fecal and heartworm tests.)
- Medicated Baths
- Funeral Services
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Drop offs are welcomed!
- Pocket Pets*
*Select services only
Colleyville Animal Clinic accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, or Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.